At CCS we recognize how difficult adjusting to a new country can be – so we’re here to help. We offer free services for newcomers in Spanish, Punjabi, Arabic and more.
Our Settlement team offers free support services including:
- Assistance filling out government documents
- Assistance with translation and interpretation of documents
- Assistance in preparing documents for supportive housing
- Information on Canadian culture, schools, social life
- Information sessions and workshops on settlement related issues, community matters
- Employment/career counselling, free job search workshops, information on labor market access
- Help preparing resumes, cover letters and for job interview
- Referrals for mentoring for newcomer professionals
- Visit us or call us at 905-584-2300 ext #257
- Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that proof of vaccination will be required to enter our premises.