We know transportation plays a vital role in a community as geographically diverse as Caledon. That’s why we offer options to fit your circumstances. Find the help you need when you need it the most.
Our fleet includes wheelchair-accessible buses, passenger vans, and cars driven by our dedicated staff and volunteer drivers, allowing you to stay active and connected to your community.
- Medical Appointments
- Support Groups
- Social Services Programs
- Post-Secondary Education
- Existing Caledon Bus Stops
- Cross-Boundary Travel
- Employment Training
- Volunteer Activities
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Weekly Grocery Shopping & More!
I AM REGISTERED
Already Registered? Book your ride or fill up your account!
I NEED TO REGISTER
Don’t have an account with us? Register now!
Caledon Community Services Royal Courtyards, Upper Level
18 King Street East, Bolton, ON, L7E 1E8
Office Location (Walk-in):
4 Industrial Rd, Bolton, ON,
Phone: (905) 584-2300 or
Toll Free: 1-833-552-2748
Ext . 217, 218, or 264
Fax: (905) 951-2303
CCS Office Hours
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
There are a few things we need to know before you register. Below, we offer two different transportation services; Specialized Transportation and Community (MTO) Transportation. Depending on your needs, choose one of the options that fits you best, fill in relevant forms and get ready to ride!
Our Accessible Transportation service is available seven days a week for Caledon seniors and people with disabilities who are unable to drive on their own.
Eligible clients are:
- All Caledon seniors 60+. Persons with a disability 16+.
- Caledon residents unable to drive because of a short or long-term medical disability or are experiencing mobility issues (Applicants may be asked to provide a physician’s note).
- People who require dialysis.
- Transportation needed due to a temporary medical need.
- TransHelp clients
- York Region and WheelTrans transfer riders.
Our Community Transportation service is available to residents of
Caledon who require transportation to medical appointments, support
groups, social service programs, post-secondary education, employment
training, employment, volunteer activities and health and wellness
Eligible clients are:
- Between the ages of 13 - 59 without a disability and can travel independently.
- Between the ages of 8 - 12 who do not require a car seat and with no disability can travel with parent/guardian.
- Must reside in Caledon or be registered in a CCS program.
- Riders who are travelling outside of Caledon via cross-boundary transfer stops.
- Able to travel without a mobility aid.
- Applicants from 8-59 years of age.
How many bags of groceries can I bring home on the bus?
Clients can bring home 6 plastic store bags or 3 larger cloth bags. Larger items such as case of pop or water are equal to 1 bag. Bags will be taken to your front door.
Can I book a last minute ride?
To book a last minute ride, please call the Transportation office at 905-584-2300 Ext 217, 218, 221. Last minute rides will be accommodated if space is available. Clients are required to book their rides two days in advance. Bookings may be taken up to one week in advance.
What payment methods are available?
- Personal Cheques made payable to Caledon Community Service and must include your Client Identification Number. Mail to : Caledon Community Services, 18 King Street East Bolton, ON L7E1E8. (Account will only be credited upon receipt of your cheque at the Transportation office)
- Credit card payments could be made over the phone (905) 584-2300 or Toll Free: 1-833-552-2748 at Ext. 217, 218, or 264 or can be made in the office at 4 Industrial Road. Bolton during office hours.
- Debit/ Interac can be in the Evolve store located at 4 industrial Road Bolton during business hours . Client Identification Number will be required when making payment.
- On-Site Deposit Boxes payments are available at CCS main office, 18 King St E, Bolton, Ontario or at the Exchange at 55 Healey Road, Bolton Ontario. Each deposit box will have a payment form and envelopes located directly under the deposit box. The form should be completed and placed in the sealed envelope.
- Online payments can be made through the BookYourRide website. You can add funds to your account and can pay for your ride with your debit or credit card.
Become a Volunteer Driver
Looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity? Become a Volunteer Driver!
Help support your community members remain independent by volunteering as a transportation driver.